Attention Athletes competing in Las Vegas for the Global Bodybuilding Vegas Royal Flush!
There are two straight through formats on Saturday the 29th.
A straight through format is pre-judging and Finals in one slotted time instead of having pre-judging in the morning and finals in the evening.
The first event in the morning are for those athletes who did not qualify in 2019 and would like a chance to compete with the qualified athletes in the evening for Pro status.
All 1st and 2nd place winners will be qualified for the evening event.
Your entry is 100.00 for initial division and crossovers are 70.00
If you qualify, you would only pay the 70.00 crossover fee in the evening. Again, this is not for athletes who are already qualified.
Qualified athletes! You will compete in the evening for your Pro status. All 1st place winners in open categories and Masters will win that status.
Your entry fee is 100.00 and 70.00 for crossovers
All Athletes must have a current Global Bodybuilding membership.
I have a lot of already qualified athletes who are competing in the evening confused about the 70.00 entry pricing. Again, the 70.00 for my already qualified athletes is for crossovers.
The morning athletes who win your qualification to compete in the evening will pay the crossover fee only for the evening event. If you compete in the morning in more than one division, you are paying 100.00 plus crossover of 70.00 per division and if qualified 70.00 in the evening.
If you are a non qualified or qualified athlete, and you are still confused. Contact us:
Remember to purchase your membership!!
Feb 29, 2020
Southpoint Hotel and Casino
Las Vegas, Nevada
• Please note that all athletes must have a G.B.O. membership on file to compete in any G.B.O. Event
• Entries are 100.00 for first initial entry and $70.00 for each crossover division/class -
Morning athletes trying to qualify - Read above verbiage
Already qualified athletes - Read above verbiage
• There are no refunds for submitted entries. Once you go to submit, you will be taken to PayPal to pay for your divisions/classes. You must add manually and enter your total on the Paypal page if you have entered more than one division.
Example of Paypal page
Enter total amount under Price Per Item
Example: Entered two divisions - Total is $170.00. This is the amount you would enter on this line
Vegas Royal Flush
READ BEFORE SIGNING Global Bodybuilding Organization does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
A code of conduct is put in place for all athletes to understand.
GBO Policies and Procedures
A. Zero Tolerance- GBO is a Zero Tolerance Organization. While we only drug test our Natural shows, our non tested shows are for athletes who want to compete but are under doctor’s care eliminating their chances of competition in our Natural Events. We encourage all Athletes to be drug free. Any signs of drug use will result in the athlete not placing during the judging period. Examples: (extended abdominal, synthol abuse and/or inflammation/swollen due to injections). All Athletes are required to read our divisional rules. We promote a healthy competition. Our divisions are specific to what Global Bodybuilding Organization is looking for. Example: Figure - Competitors will be judged on symmetry, muscle development and tone, and overall stage presence and posing. Judges will be looking for a small degree of muscularity with no extreme striations visible. Hair, make-up, suit, jewelry and tan should all complement the competitor’s figure overall.
B. Athlete Code of Conduct/Suspensions/Disqualification Disciplinary action may be considered by the Directors with communication to the President of GBO for any violations bringing discredit upon the GBO, including, but not limited to, passing “bad” checks, participation of athletes in an improper age division, or any violation of any part of the rules and guidelines under the Global Bodybuilding Organization. In instances of alleged violations, Board of Review action may be taken against athletes due to conduct unbecoming of and not limited to athletes, their coaches, parents/friends etc.
1. Disqualification Criteria due to unsportsmanlike conduct will not be tolerated. Such conduct includes any conduct which is unethical or dishonorable, such as disrespectfully addressing an official, fighting, taunting, and criticism of another competitor and/or using profanity. GBO specifically disapproves of any form of taunting which is intended or designed to embarrass, ridicule or demean others under any circumstances including on the basis of race, religion, gender or national origin.
2. This rule shall apply to all athletes and their team personnel, friends and family.
3. Engagement in unsportsmanlike conduct may result in disqualification from that event and/or further competition within GBO. Removal of an athlete's coach or other personnel shall be from further involvement/attendance at an event. In addition, penalties that may be imposed include, but are not limited to: Suspension, expulsion, probation, reprimands, warning, or other penalties appropriate to the situation. Penalties may be imposed at the local GBO District level, National Qualifier level and/or National level or Pro Level show. An inappropriate action at a District or National Qualifying meet may be grounds for disqualification or expulsion of an athlete for the entire contest for a set period of time. Penalties may be imposed for violations of GBO's Athlete Contest Rules, Ethical Policies, and Code or the competitive rules of the GBO.