Please read in it's entirety!
Mr. and Ms Atlas GBO International Natural Amateur Entry Form
Note: Tested will go on the morning of December 3, 2021 as a straight through format and the Tested Professionals will go on in the evening as a straight through format
December 3, 2021
Galveston Convention Center
5600 Seawall Blvd
Galveston TX 77551
• Please note that all athletes must have a G.B.O. membership on file to compete in any G.B.O. Event
• Entries are 135.00 for first initial entry and $75.00 for each crossover division/class - Note if you are competing in mixed pairs, it is $75.00.00 for each individual to compete and the total price is listed as $150.00
• There are no refunds for submitted entries.
When you pay for your cards with us, you are paying using our business account with Paypal. I have attached the pictures walking everyone through this! You do not need a Paypal account. You fill out the form and hit submit. When you get to Paypal, you choose the yellow "Check out with Paypal" and on the next screen look down and choose "Pay with debit or credit card"
You must have one initial entry of $135.00 and every entry after that will be $75.00. The crossover boxes for each division is marked as such with the correct pricing.
The pricing will add automatically and show on your submit button at the bottom of the entry. Please fill in all boxes especially those marked with an asterisk *
Once you hit submit, you will choose the PayPal Yellow button checkout. You do not need a Paypal accout. A pop-up box will have the option to pay with a debit card or CC card. Scroll down to see this option.
READ BEFORE SIGNING Global Bodybuilding Organization does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
A code of conduct is put in place for all athletes to understand.
GBO Policies and Procedures
A. Zero Tolerance- GBO is a Zero Tolerance Organization. While we only drug test our Natural shows, our non tested shows are for athletes who want to compete but are under doctor’s care eliminating their chances of competition in our Natural Events. We encourage all Athletes to be drug free. Any signs of drug use will result in the athlete not placing during the judging period. Examples: (extended abdominal, synthol abuse and/or inflammation/swollen due to injections). All Athletes are required to read our divisional rules. We promote a healthy competition. Our divisions are specific to what Global Bodybuilding Organization is looking for. Example: Figure - Competitors will be judged on symmetry, muscle development and tone, and overall stage presence and posing. Judges will be looking for a small degree of muscularity with no extreme striations visible. Hair, make-up, suit, jewelry and tan should all complement the competitor’s figure overall.
B. Athlete Code of Conduct/Suspensions/Disqualification Disciplinary action may be considered by the Directors with communication to the President of GBO for any violations bringing discredit upon the GBO, including, but not limited to, passing “bad” checks, participation of athletes in an improper age division, or any violation of any part of the rules and guidelines under the Global Bodybuilding Organization. In instances of alleged violations, Board of Review action may be taken against athletes due to conduct unbecoming of and not limited to athletes, their coaches, parents/friends etc.
1. Disqualification Criteria due to unsportsmanlike conduct will not be tolerated. Such conduct includes any conduct which is unethical or dishonorable, such as disrespectfully addressing an official, fighting, taunting, and criticism of another competitor and/or using profanity. GBO specifically disapproves of any form of taunting which is intended or designed to embarrass, ridicule or demean others under any circumstances including on the basis of race, religion, gender or national origin.
2. This rule shall apply to all athletes and their team personnel, friends and family.
3. Engagement in unsportsmanlike conduct may result in disqualification from that event and/or further competition within GBO. Removal of an athlete's coach or other personnel shall be from further involvement/attendance at an event. In addition, penalties that may be imposed include, but are not limited to: Suspension, expulsion, probation, reprimands, warning, or other penalties appropriate to the situation. Penalties may be imposed at the local GBO District level, National Qualifier level and/or National level or Pro Level show. An inappropriate action at a District or National Qualifying meet may be grounds for disqualification or expulsion of an athlete for the entire contest for a set period of time. Penalties may be imposed for violations of GBO's Athlete Contest Rules, Ethical Policies, and Code or the competitive rules of the GBO.